Monday, September 19, 2011

Filling the Days


As the temperatures drop and the visas to China remain elusive, I’ve done a pretty good job of filling my days with coffees, lunches, drinks, and dinners with friends. But there are still enough hours in the day to get me into trouble.

Add that to Alexandria’s lovely collection of stores, and I’m doing some serious damage to my ability to fit all my purchases into the suitcases that are going to China eventually.

In the last couple of weeks, I’ve bought:
Two dresses
Four pairs of shoes
One pair of shorts
One top
One pair of jeans
Four placemats
A hanging closet organizer
A universal current converter
A purse
Not to mention an impressive assortment of cat treats.


I realize I need to stop now.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you save some money for the Beijing midnight market!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I should update: two more skirts and a top. And who know what I'll find today!

    ReplyDelete